Green is Good

Thursday, October 27, 2005

UPN Travesty


America's top Model on UPN drew my attention when the girl from the dairy queen in town made it to the final 7. Well, she got cut last night. She was either the prettiest, or second prettiest girl on the show. She had faults as far as a model goes, but the rest of the girls weren't in her class. I"m a bit disgruntled today after this. The real shocker is I found myself actually liking Tyra Banks. Like, she had a good personality. I'm till coming to terms with that...although she lost major points in my book when she cut Kyle from Dexter last night of course. She's clingy tho..Tyra texts me like constantly...

Anywho, I think my favorite part of the show was easily when it ended after Kyle was cut and Tyra (who i'm on a first name basis with now) asked her "What will you do now?" Well, that was the easiest question I heard all day..the answer was simple.."Go back to makin my Peanut Buster Parfait's Bitch!!" BWAHAHAHAH!!! That was mean...but i'm lashin out after she got cut. Obviously i'm done with the show. Veronica mars just blew a great chance to reel me in with overlap since their show followe. Their loss!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home