Green is Good

Thursday, October 27, 2005

Dynamic Duo of Awesomeness


Todd this is for you. Todd is my best friend. I recently forgot to leave out his daughter's "night night poodle" and I owe him an apology. You are there for me when i need a laugh or want to make fun of myself. When I needed to be remembered about something stupid and/or embarressing I did in my past. When I need a shoulder to cry on, or a humiliating picture of me posted out on email..I know I can turn to you. Todd will do anything for me and it means more then a blog can say.

Sorry for the pic, but it's the only one I had online. The mullet is big, but the glasses are bigger. Some people call you silly, some call you mango, some call you to get the car started when a fight breaks out at the bar...I just call you friend. I will defend you in a fight again at a bar, a political debate or even an attack on the character of the inventor of field turf.

Nobody can get me to laugh like Todd. Todder, this blog is for you

So is today's link of the day: http://www.prograssturf.com/contact.htm

2 Comments:

  • At 9:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    That kid is a stud. I can tell just from the pic, he's hung like a clydesdale. Stunning good looks, even the glasses scream "Horse Cock!"...Who ever runs this blog...I want more pics of that kid. Move over twisted steel and sex appeal, here comes safety goggles and a cock that boggles!....

    Anonymous Hot Chick

     
  • At 3:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    "stunning good looks"? Clearly the Schwantz is providing a sexual outlet for all the D & D crew. To the annonymous hot chick, Thank you for the shout-out to the nerds!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home