Green is Good

Thursday, November 03, 2005

What Nut Face do you have?

This topic came after thinking about the history of violence..a movie with viggo mortenson and maria bello. (I will post later on my thoughts of the BrokeBack Mountain preview we were subjected to seeing i haven't come fully to terms with that yet). Anywho, Maria Bello is hot. Viggo has just some real awkward facial expressions. Watching him 69 with Maria was really not cool..but his nutface was aweful. I mean, I reallly didn't pay to see that. It was a cross between Burgess Meredith in Rocky and Charlie Brown when Lucy pulls the football away. Just goofy.

Anywho, check this link out..i hate to say it..but I think i'm smack dab between Tom cruise and Lance Armstrong....

http://www.thephatphree.com/features.asp?StoryID=1667&SectionID=1

1 Comments:

  • At 2:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Oh my gosh, I haven't laughed so hard in a while! What a great article. I *knew* there was a reason I preferred positions where I wasn't face to face with someone!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home