Green is Good

Monday, November 14, 2005

Jeff McCalla

I've been in a pretty foul mood lately...I got this email from my buddy Jeff who travels overseas to SE Asia and Thailand a lot..which also I guess is considered SE Asia..but anywho, it's worth a good read..especially the part about his penis..if you know jeff and/or have seen his penis..it's an even funnier read....

"My bad...I have a couple of minutes, so I want to leave this thought in yourhead. I can't believe I almost forgot to tell you.Here is the real question of the day: Do you have any male suppliers,customers or co-workers that you can think of that you would feelcomfortable going into a hot spring pool with totally buck naked and talkbusiness and/or shop?Let me tell you my recent experience is one I hope never to repeat. I wascaught off guard, my distributor takes me up the mountains to this hotspring, which apparently is a big asian thing, they love it for some reason,just a big natural hot tub is all (and reeks of sulfur). Anywho, so theytake me to this place and I figured we would be wrapped in towels...oh no,full monty baby. So for me it's a bit awkward to try and feel comfortablearound these guys and talk business while they are hanging out right infront of me. The only plus is that my cock really looked huge in a pool fullof Asian men...there was a lot of penis envy going on that day. I don'tthink I'll be invited back, plus mine was the only circumsized one in thebunch...they don't like that too much over here.Later."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home